Pampered feet with polished toes are fantastic. Even in Winter I like to paint toes red, they look so cheerful when I get in the shower!
You will need;
A foot spa or a plastic bowl, Bubble bath or shower gel, Tea tee or peppermint essential oil (optional), Nail clippers, Nail file, Foot file, Cuticle oil or sweet almond oil, Foot cream or body lotion, A cuticle stick, Nail polish remover, A couple of towels
- Fill a bowl with bubble bath and a few drops of essential oil, place it with a couple of towels on the floor.
- Remove all your nail polish. Clip your nails straight across and gently file any rough edges. Rub some oil into your nails and hard skin.
- Place your feet into the bowl, lean back, and relax for 5 minutes or longer if you have the time.
- Lift your feet out and gently rub your cuticles back with the cuticle stick using a little extra oil if the original oil has gone.
- Rub hard skin with the foot file.
- Rub moisturiser into your feet.
- Wipe each nail with nail polish remover to get rid of cream.
- Apply nail polish, one layer of base coat and two of colour and finish with a speed drying Top Coat such as Seche Vite.
- Leave for a good couple of hours