A little list of things to remember to keep your nail polish looking chic for as long as possible.
- File your nails. If your nails always start to break when they are a certain length, file them to just below that length so that they will last longer.
- Always make sure that there is no oil on your nails before you paint them.
- Make sure to use a base coat. Remember if your nails split, don’t use a nail hardener, use a base coat. that is for moisturising. Never use a top coat as a base coat.
- Apply two thin coats of colour.
- Leave it for 10 minutes then,
- Apply a top coat. My favourite is Seche Vite.
- Try and keep your nails out of water for several hours after applying polish.
I hope this helps to keep your nails looking good and un-chipped!